Wednesday, September 4, 2013

2008

2008: Another great year. But we begin with a bit of sadness: Our cat Ambrose died. Officially the Greatest Cat Ever. We got two more cats, Keypot and Petunia, to try to compensate.

I'm Dirty! and Do Unto Otters were released. I began work on The Scrambled States of America Talent Show and (at the end of the year) The Gym Teacher from the Black Lagoon. There were a couple of smaller animated projects as well.

More travel! I got flown up to NYC again for Adobe/PCMagazine, and Laura and Burton came too! We saw Mary Poppins, Burton's first Broadway show. Then we all went out to San Diego on a "family trip" with my Dad, Suzy Crockarell, my brother David, and Stacey. Legoland! Comic-Con! (I had a couple of films in the San Diego International Children's Film Festival there.)

We got our Prius, which we still have.

Another reason to mourn: My beloved Seaside Music Theater is no more.

Burton turned 8, and started at Abintra. I turned 45.

That was 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment