Tuesday, August 27, 2013

2000

A new decade! (Although the millenium didn't really start until next year.) The Y2K bug didn't kill us all!

Still singing in Alfredo's. We take a "babymoon" of the southeastern states in April: Monroeville AL (Harper Lee), New Orleans LA (fun!), Biloxi MS (Cirque du Soleil), Leland MS (Jim Henson), Memphis TN (fun and friends), Clarksville TN (likewise), Nashville TN (likewise), Atlanta GA (puppetry museum), Savannah GA (fun and food), and finally the Okefenokee Swamp (fun and Pogo). Great time.

Still working for Total Training too. And still making "Bear" appearances for Henson.

I start rehearsals at Seaside Music Theater for the title role in the musical Cyrano. We knew it would work out something like this, but in the middle of rehearsals, exactly on his due date of July 5th, Burton is born! 7 pounds, 11 ounces. I'm a dad!

Cyrano ends. I pull off my nose, shave off my goatee, and return to "real life". (Cyrano would be the last theatrical production I would do for 8 years.)

Lots of friends come to visit us, to see Burton. I turn 37.

And that's how the year ended: There are three in our family now! Laura, Burton, and me.


No comments:

Post a Comment